Sunday, March 24, 2024

K1 the ultimate

Sometimes ago my daughter asked me a question ⁉️ My daughter: Dad did you have a side-chick? Me: Yes! She now went further to say that, "Dad you're too factual,you don't suppose to answer me point blank like that"... I laugh, and told her that 'Eni buru mo, o nfe eni to ma so fun oun ni'. Why I'm i saying this? It's the issues going on between K1 and one of his band boys on the alleged m@ltreatment .... I've seen some people coming out on social media with arrange interviews and damage control on the matter! Guys let's called a spade a spade, majority of this band leaders are not nice to their band boys,forget about Audio houses and Cars they are talking about on social media.. We know them, their lifestyle is not good to write home about... In submission,it is high time all this band leaders do the needful and give their band members whatever they deserve... Asiko soro soke lawa yio.... #everyone #yoruba #highlights #ijebu #nigerian #fypシ

No comments: